[This is] a sūrah which We have sent down and made [that within it] obligatory and revealed therein verses of clear evidence that you might remember. [An Nur: 1]
Below are the verses that Allah (Swt) has made obligatory upon us. How many of these commands do we follow?
• Unmarried fornicator is to get 100 lashes
• Married fornicator is to be stoned to death
• Those who accuse chaste women get 80 lashes
• If someone witnesses their wife committing adultery they can carry out Li’an
• Think good of your Muslims brothers and sisters
• Do not follow the footsteps of shaitan
• Do not swear to withhold money from your family
• Do not enter other peoples homes without seeking permission
• Reduce gaze and guard private parts
• Women should bring their headscarves over their chest
• Marry the righteous amongst you
• Those who can not find a marital partner should abstain from haram
• Establish prayer and give zakah
• When children reach puberty they should ask permission every time before entering into your rooms
• Seek permission to leave before getting up from a public gathering
• Do not make the calling of the Prophet (saw) like the calling between other people.
Entry filed under: AlHuda.